Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Last Pregnancy Post (Hopefully)


As you can plainly see, I am ready to POP! As I'm sitting here typing...Nash is bouncing in my belly with his hiccups, Trey's playing with friends, Damon's at work, and Bailee is vacuuming. And we're all beyond excited to meet the newest member of our family.
Here's what's been going on this last and FINAL trimester. Because I was spotting and have a history of dilating early, the doc became a little nervous about the baby coming too early and put me on moderate bedrest. I was still running 2-4 miles until at 7 1/2 months the doctor made me stop. Of course this "taking it easy" news I got while packing for our week long camping trip. Damon and the kids have been working hard and I tried to tone it down. Practically impossible, but as you can see, Nash is still safe and sound in my ever growing belly. I've had to limit the yard work this summer, which has been frustrating. I've had to accept it not being perfect. That's OK, there's going to be many summers ahead. Being 9 months pregnant in August hasn't been the easiest thing in the world. I know that there's alot worse things to endure then the last month of pregnancy in August, but seriously...endure is the key word. Popsicles all day long helps me survive.
All complaining aside, this has been the easiest pregnancy of the 3. (The last month doesn't really count.) Not much nausea or heartburn. Nashy is sure active though. I swear this kid never sleeps. Hope he's so exhausted from all the kicking that when he comes out he'll be the best sleeper EVER! I love that the one and only comfortable position I can find is on my side with my head on Damon's lap. I love that Bailee and Trey talk to my belly all the time and won't let me leave their room at night until they've had a full conversation with the baby. I love that he'll be here SOON! You know the nesting phase of pregnancy? The endless cleaning phase? Well, Bailee has it as bad as me! The girl won't even play with friends! All she wants to do is clean to get ready for the baby. Hence, the vacuuming that she's doing right now. It's sweet.

We're so excited to meet you, Nash! Can't wait to hold you, kiss, you, introduce you to your siblings, snuggle you, etc, etc, etc. Love you so much already!


No comments:

Post a Comment