Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Monday, August 8, 2011

Camping

Camping for a week during the 3rd trimester...what can I say? Fun, a tiny bit relaxing, and of course exhausting. We went to Palisades State Park. One of our favorite places. Even though it was a ton of work, nothing beats spending time with the fam and our friends.

Damon playing with his remote control boat.





Before we left, the forecast showed 90's all week. As is always our luck, the first day was sunny and the day we packed up was sunny. Not so much in between. Such strong windstorms we ended up in the trailer alot of the time. However, with the little sun we got we had a blast at the lake.


Since I was 7 1/2 months pregnant, I had planned on being in this position the entire trip. Laying in the sun eating popsicles. Not moving a muscle unless absolutely necessary. I was very disappointed by the lack of use my lounge chair got.




Damon and Trey after 4 wheeling. Trey apparently didn't get enough sleep the night before.

...however, he was very excited about finding this "treasure."

Damon and Micah went golfing every morning and once decided to take Bailee. She had a blast spending time with her dad on the course.

While Bailee and Damon were off golfing, the rest of us went to the playground.


I get this pic every camping trip! Kids stuck inside the trailer because of a storm...watching movies.

Whenever the sky cleared we jumped at the chance to play.
Playing frisbee.

And football.

My sister and her kids joined us for a little while and of course they got rained out of their tent. At least we were able to enjoy s'mores before the storm hit.



Every year we go to Payson Lakes with Damon's family. This year, considering being 3 weeks away from having a baby, I decided I would be much happier at home. Damon took the kids himself and slept in the truck tent. I was nervous sending Trey without me, considering he fears nothing. But good news...he came home in one piece. Barely.

Damon took this pic just in case I was missing the disgusting bathrooms.

Uncle Tim took the kids on a super cool treasure hunt. The kids found some serious loot.


Bailee and Laityn decided to dig a hole to find gold. Unfortunately, they did not.

However, they did find just a little dirt.

Swimming at the lake.

Not really sure about this pic. Crazy boy.

Although they had a blast and all came home alive, Trey got some serious boo boo's.

Ready for a BATH!


I was pretty excited to have the weekend to myself to finish baby projects. Not only did I get alot done, but my amazing friends kidnapped me and spoiled me to death. My sis, Mari, and my friends, Cari and Amanda, surprised me and took me to lunch, out for a pedicure, and then Mari and I did some shopping and enjoyed some time together. Great weekend for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment