Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Introducing...

Nash McKay Argyle


Our baby boy entered our lives on Monday, August 22ND 2011 at 11:51 AM.
First glimpse of the world.





A little after 6 AM on Monday morning the hospital called telling us to be at there by 7 so I could be induced. The kids were having a sleepover at Mari's house which ended up being perfect. I wasn't sleeping anyway, so I was quite relieved to get the process going.

Ready and waiting.

Eyes glued to the monitor.


A few hours after getting my pitocin, Nash was ready to come. The doctor had just stepped out to get his lunch. The nurses told me to not cough or laugh and I was practically not breathing trying to keep the baby in for the doctor to deliver him. However, Nash had other plans. The nurses ended up delivering him and, thank goodness, did a great job.



6 lbs 1 oz (almost) and 18 inches long. Small for being 39 weeks. I was a little nervous when they told me his weight but he is healthy, and as long as he stays that way then I am happy.

Perfect moment.


First feeding.

Getting to know daddy.





Another perfect moment. Introducing Bailee and Trey to their new brother.

Couldn't be a perfect moment without a little goofiness.

Big sis. She is so in love with Nashy.



Big bro. My two little guys.


The second most exciting thing about chilling at the hospital. Dad's Ipad.




Bailee was at school and Trey was at a friends house when we took Nash home from the hospital. Just the 3 of us.


First outfit. Muscles courtesy of dad shirt.

First day at home.

What can I say to describe right now? Not quite sure. I just want time to stand still for a while. I don't want to do anything but hold Nash all day. I'm afraid that if I set him down time will fly faster and he'll start growing up. I'm afraid that if I blink I'll miss something. I wonder how I could be deserving of another one of Heavenly Father's children. I love how my life is what I've always envisioned. Husband that I love, daughter and 2 sons. I love that Bailee never gets tired of looking at Nash. I love that even the littlest squeal out of Nash sends Trey running to assist. I love that Nash and I can stare at each other. Like he's thinking, "that's who's voice I've been hearing all this time." I love that Damon is so involved in the whole process. Diapers, feedings, snuggles.
Love you so much, Nash. Welcome to our world!

1 comment:

  1. such a cutie! Gotta bring him to gramma's soon so we can love on him :)

    ReplyDelete