Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Hot Hubby

So, over Christmas break Damon put on a few too many pounds. Over the years I have tried endlessly to get Damon to eat healthier but ya know how that goes. So, after his shock wore off after discovering how much he weighed he asked me for some help. Brave soul. Very very brave soul. About 3 1/2 years ago I figured out my own little weight loss plan that worked perfectly for me and I lost 25 pounds and have kept it off! (Pregnancy excluded of course.) Yay for me, right? Anyways, since then I have become very passionate about nutrition and have been a little over-excited to help Damon. So, the super duper good news is that Damon has lost 25 pounds the past 2 months. I am sooooo proud of him! He even told his friends that it's been really easy. Take that, old Damon. Now Damon is checking nutrition labels all the time and it's like I'm falling in love with him all over again! :) Damon's family has quite the history of heart disease, so him being healthier is what means the most to me. Way to go, Damon!!!
Btw, I asked Damon if I could take his pic for this post. Funny, right? You should've seen his face when I asked. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment