Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Recipe Blog


So, I've wanted to do a recipe blog forever and just haven't taken the time to do it. I finally started it! Yay! Most of the recipe blogs I've come across have recipes a little too complicated or stuff that my family would never eat. I want to share my awsome family-friendly-not-too-complicated recipes with everyone. So, hope you check it out and maybe give 'em a try. Btw, taking pics of food is way funner than I thought. I'm getting so addicted. I'm just starting out, but hopefully over time I'll get better at it.
For those of you who like healthy options or are calorie counters, I add that info at the end of each recipe. Of course, there are those things, desserts in particular, that I don't do that. With those recipes it's sometimes better to not know, right?
www.catchthecookingbug.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. So I just checked out your recipe blog and oh my gosh, so yummy (love your pics too)! I am going to get back on tomorrow and print the recipes, seriously they look so good...I am very excited about the ziti and the oreo cookies. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures look tasty. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete