Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Almost Warm

This last week was almost warm. Cold enough to still wear warm clothes, but warm enough to go outside without suffering. The kids and some friends played outside on the swingset for the first time this year while I took some pics from the kitchen window. (Sorry. This made the pictures a little fuzzy.) My kids seem to prefer sliding upside down this year.
I'm so excited for spring I can hardly stand it. I can't help but want to move during these long long long winter months. Can some warm weather be in sight? It better be or I might be packing my bags. Btw, the mess behind our yard is from all the building going on around us. It'll be nice when all the yards are done behind us.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun...we can't wait for the warm too at our house!

    ReplyDelete