Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yesterday Mari (my sis) and I and the kids decided to hang out at the house and be lazy. Painting our toenails and waxing our eyebrows was part of the plan, but once the kids were asleep we decided that getting up out of the lounge chairs would be just too darn hard. It was nice hanging out cause we don't get to that much. Love ya, sis!

After we put the boys to bed, us girls stayed up and watched a couple American Idol epidodes I had recorded. Bailee drew this picture of me auditioning for American Idol. The 4 little heads under me are the judges. Such a cute pic. However, I would never in a million years audition.....sorry Bailee.
Need I say more.

The kids eating pizza and watching Hercules.

Hooray for bedtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halle and Bailee. Best cousins. Best buds.

Drew and Trey. Best cousins. Best buds.

1 comment:

  1. OOo I love these pictures! It was fun to just be lazy huh? We should do it more often. You should move in with me. ;D

    That pic that Bailee drew is awesome. C'mon you KNOW you want to be the next American Idol!! lol. I also loved how she spelled Drew "Jroo." Cute girl.

    ReplyDelete