Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Things I've Discovered

Tomorrow Damon is coming home and we couldn't be more excited. Bailee has had the most difficult time without him here. She really doesn't see him that much other than weekends so I was surprised at how sad she's been. I tried to make today fun for her, but she still kept talking about her daddy. She's saved her allowance and $ from the tooth fairy for a long time, so we went to Target and she bought a couple toys. Once we came home we watched Madagascar and ate lunch together then went to the theatre to watch Madagascar 2. Trey hasn't been to the movies since he was a newborn and I was nervous cause he is usually so naughty anytime he has to sit down. I kept him buckled in the stroller, made sure he had a nap beforehand, and kept him fully stocked with popcorn and treats. I'm sure people were annoyed with the stroller, but I didn't care. It actually worked and we all enjoyed the movie. Well, he started freaking out at the end of the movie, but was happy once I let him play with my phone. I actually might try this again soon! Wow...being able to go out to a movie as a family...might be something we can start doing again.

Here's some things I've discovered this past week while Damon has been gone:
---The bed is at least 10 degrees colder.
---I really must not move much while I sleep cause the bed hardly lookes slept in when I wake up.
---Sleeping in on the weekend is no fun when you wake up alone.
---The bathroom somehow stays spotless when I'm the only one using it.
---It is not nearly as fun making fun of the crazies on American Idol without Damon.
---Damon knows how I like my Cafe Rio salad better than I do. Somehow I didn't get it right.
---No tv show is as funny when you laugh alone.
---Our little girl and boy just can't live without their daddy.
---I still stand by my decision to be with Damon forever.

So excited to have you home tomorrow, honey! I've missed you. Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment