Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What Damon has missed today

Here a game for you called "Guess What I'm Watching While I Blog?"



Bailee drew this picture before she went to bed just for her daddy to see tonight. It's me, her, and Trey having a picnic outside by the swingset under the sun. The picture is absolutely adorable, but I think Bailee is seriously confused about WHAT SEASON IT IS!


Oh my gosh! What drama today! Bailee started her new tumbling class at All American Gymnastics and screamed out of control. There were a bunch of sweet cute girls in her class trying to comfort her and be her friends but Bailee would not be calmed. Once class started she was fine and was once again my happy little girl. Come to find out, Bailee was scared because the PE teacher at her school yells at the kids and Bailee was terrified that her new tumbling teacher would yell at her. Sad, but like I said...what drama! It was exhausting!


Bailee wanted to show you her school work. So cute!




Night night dad!

So, I was bummed this morning when Damon left and I had crazy morning hair and no makeup. Don't even try to imagine the sight. It's not pretty. Horrible last image of me for Damon to be thinking of this week. So, Damon, here's me with makeup on and a quick "fix" for the hair. Oh yeah, and a super not-so-cute cold sore. Anyways, I miss you and hope you have fun! Love ya!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you keep her alive all the time. You deserve that award, sis. Way to go!!!

    hAHAH. Very cute post. Not bored in the least. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Bailee's "hero" homework and so cute that Trey is still sporting the spongebob slippers. Hope your week goes well and I agree...Damon is so spoiled to go on his "business" trips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! This made my day! The hero award is awesome! Hope all is well...I'll wait for the next one! Love you all!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete