Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

.........so you all know.

Damon left for a business trip this morning. He's in Florida at the PGA show and I'm sure loving the warm weather. (Jerk!) I'm sure he's missing us so much it must be unbearable for him. Wouldn't you agree? To ease his suffering I'll be making new posts several times this week. If this is terribly boring to everyone else, I apologize. I'm sure I'll be back to my normal once-a-week-at-the-most posting once he's home.
So, Damon, have a great time and don't lose you wedding ring. Oh wait...too late. You did that at the last PGA show. :) Just giving you a hard time.
Love you!
BTW, Bailee said in her prayers tonight, "please help that dad will have a great adventure and that Zane will be at school tomorrow." (She's been talking alot about Zane lately.) So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment