Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Monday, January 19, 2009

Let it Snow!

Let it snow, let it snow let it snow!
Then snow, then snow, then snow, then snow, then snow, then snow, then snow, then snow, and then snow some more. Oh yeah, and then more!
We got sooooo much snow over the holidays! As long as your not driving in it...what a blast!
When Damon pulled me behind the 4 wheeler (I have no snow pants I might add) he took it way too fast and sent me flying into the curb. Ouch! I had a nice bruise on my backside, not to mention way too much snow down the back of my pants. However, I can't pretend that a picture of me flying through the air wouldn't be hilarious!


















We have so much snow piled up in front of our sidewalk! Bailee and Trey and a couple of their friends were so cute sliding up and down for so long. Soon to be followed by Trey sliding down in the window well, getting stuck, and loving every second of it.

1 comment:

  1. You can't take a bad picture in the snow...the kids are always smiling like crazy! So fun!

    ReplyDelete