Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trey's Birthday!

Happy birthday Trey man!
Trey did something sooooo terrible to me on Thursday.........he turned 2!
Can you believe my baby boy is growing up so fast? He has brought so much joy to our little family and I can't imagine life without him. Here's just a few of the ADORABLE things I love so much about him that makes him my unique little Trey myster:
*His 3 favorite things are Spongebob "Bob bob," basketball "bagetball," and cars "cart" or "carcar."
*His perfect blonde curls. He LOVES to get his hair done. He'll sit on the counter with his gel and yell, "moooooommm! Haaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr!" This happenes several times a day.
*How happy he gets when he holds a blanket "gankey" up to his face. It's a comfort he has that is so sweet.
*How he imitates his dad. He'll sit on the stool at Damon's basketball arcade game and yell at it while he pretends to play. Luckily Damon watches his language!
*His love and adoration for his big sister. Sure, he loves to torment her at times, but overall, he is very sweet to her. He'll hug her tight and say "ahhhhhhh." Throughout the day while Bailee is at school he'll ask, "where Bee go?" Or "I want Bee." If we're at the store and he sees something she likes he'll grab it and run back to me screaming, "Bee! Bee! Bee!" The things he finds are very specific to what she likes, like princesses, Dora, or anything pink. So cute!
*He tells me thank you for everything. "Gank oo, mommy."
*He has some OCD tendencies that can get on my nerves somethimese but are also sometimes very cute. His hands CANNOT be dirty or wet. The worst is when his fingers are wrinkled after his bath. He just can't take it. He also likes things organized by color, has to have things facing forward, and knows where certain things go and doesn't like it changed. I just don't get how someone like that can still make such huge messes! However, he is very obediant once I tell him it's cleanup time.
Ok, I'll stop now since I know these things aren't as exciting to others as they are to me.
Happy birthday, buddy!
Trey had a little sports party. Between Christmas and his birthday I'm gonna have to totally reorganize his room to find space for all his new stuff. He got a Cars semi that turns into 3 roads, a Cars rug, Harly Davidson scooter, clothes, and car stunt track from us and party guests. But his #1 favorite toy is his $5 basketball hoop from Bailee. I had the kitchen decorated all cute with sports stuff. I hung a banner with pictures of balls on it and Trey FLIPPED OUT with excitement. We had to leave for a minute to pick up dinner and Trey waved at the banner and said "bye-bye bagetball, bye-bye bagetball." I haven't taken it down yet but I think tomorrow might be the dreaded day. Hopefully he'll be alright.







We had a little party on Sunday at grandma and grandpa Argyle's house. Grandma and grandpa gave him a laptop, and he got a leapfrog phonics game and Spongebob baseball bat from the cousins.



I made peppermint brownies...Trey's favorite.

3 comments:

  1. So many cute things in this post...I especially love Trey's face intently working on the laptop! Thanks again for the treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday Trey Man!
    Love you! (even if you did dump all the toilet water all over my upstairs...)

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just saw your blog for a first time! Wish I could have been there for Thanksgiving! Cute kids!
    benji

    ReplyDelete