Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandpa and Grandma!

My grandpa and grandma Garretson both just turned 81. Bailee and I stopped by their house to give them gifts and to celebrate. I know I've said it over and over, but I really can't say it enough. I look up to my grandparents more than anyone. They inspire me to be better in every way. I strive to be like them especially with how much they love each other. I hope and pray that Damon and I stay as strong in our marriage as they have. They are SO crazy in love!

My beautiful grandma.


I don't know who gave grandpa this for his birthday, but whoever did is a genius. Look at how happy he is!



Happy Birthday, grandma and grandpa! Love you forever and I hope you have many more birthdays still to come.

1 comment: