Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Sunday, January 30, 2011

School Starts!


I'm so blessed to have kids that LOVE school. No fits in the morning, just first day jitters. I'm enjoying that as long as possible..who knows how quickly it will change. Bailee started 3rd grade this year. 3rd grade is the year that I started liking boys instead of Barbies. Damon and I are crossing our fingers that Barbies trump boys this year for Bailee. So far, so good.


School picture 2010-2011.

Trey started preschool this year! EVERY SINGLE DAY during summer break Trey asked if summer was over so school would start. No first day jitters here. I registered him for a preschool a long time in advance and just before school started I heard all these nightmare stories from parents who sent their kids there. I pulled him out and began the unsuccessful task of finding a good preschool that wasn't full and would keep up with my fast-paced learning boy. A good friend of mine has a preschool and of course it was full a year before. I called her and asked if she knew of any other teachers I hadn't tried. She told me a student had just dropped out and she would ignore her very long waiting list and give Trey the spot because of how much she loves our family. Her kindness was such an answer to my prayers! Not only that, but her preschool is so good and I knew Trey wouldn't be bored but just keep learning. Yay! So, thanks Jessica! I wouldn't want Trey anywhere else.



A friend of mine does the photography for the preschoolers class pictures. Here's a few of my favorites.




OK, maybe I should have had a hard time with the fact my baby would be starting school for the first time and I would be all alone for a brief period of time 3 days of week. Um...NO! I get to do my errands, at least my ones close by, ALONE! Hooray for school!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment