Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Life Lately

Once again I am reminded of how greatly Heavenly Father has blessed me. Nothing is more precious to me than an image of my innocent child caught in a quiet moment. We had a busy day yesterday and the kids got a little worn out. Perfect moment for a picture. Look at their beautiful eyes. Did I mention how blessed I am?!

This post is a little lengthy. Sorry! We bought a camping trailer yesterday after 9 years of tenting it on our camping trips. We love to camp but I don't know if I could handle that darn tent much longer. I am so excited to make many many memories with my family in this trailer. It's a perfect combination of what I wanted and what Damon wanted. I haven't had a chance to take pics of the inside yet, but I'll make another post later after I take them. It's a 2006 19' toy hauler. Perfect for our little family.


We waited in the truck for Damon while he ran in Home Depot. We were all so excited to take the trailer home, as you can tell. Long day but good day.





I know these are random topics, but I haven't had a chance to put some pics on yet.
The other day Damon took Bailee out on a date. She had been looking forward to it for a very long time. They went out for pizza, went shopping, and then to a movie. What else would a little girl want, right? I told her that I bet every other guy who had a date with them was so jealous of daddy cause he had the prettiest date. No doubt about it!

Trey and his buddy, Corban, enjoying warm spring day. Too bad the good weather didn't last. We woke up to snow today. What?!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new trailer!! Congrats...I would be so excited as well! Also so cute of Damon to take Bailee on a date, what a Dad...probably I should say, what a good mom (Ora) for arranging the date!

    ReplyDelete