Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Missing Damon!

So, here I am chillin with the computer once again. Trying to stay warm and trying to not think about how Damon is enjoying the 80 degree sun in Florida. All I can say is.....he better bring me home a dang good present. I'm suffering here in freezing Utah!

Well, Damon, here are some things you missed out on today:

---Trey learned 2 new words. First, he asked me for more "broccee" during dinner. Second, after I dropped a big glob of desitin on the carpet and said "suck!" he quickly and loudly repeated me. "SUCK!" Whoops!
---Today was the the first time Trey and I have dropped off Bailee at school. When we drove up into the school parking lot he starting crying. It continued for a while at home too. "Nooooooooo! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
---I finished the D&C today.
---Sadly, I can't think of anything else interesting that happened today. Just normal chasing the kids around and trying to keep up with things stuff. Lame, I know. Hope you've had fun today. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment