Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hooray for roomies!

Thursday all my roomies from SUU came to my house for a little Christmas party. I haven't seen most of them for 9 years! It was sooooo good to see them! Hopefully it won't be another 9 years before we get together again. We all found each other on facebook, except for one girl, Lexie. We spent the night eating some great food, playing pool, air hockey, and just chatting. I'm so excited to learn they are all up here now instead of down south. You'll never meet a greater group of freinds than these guys were to me during the short amount of time I was living in Cedar. All you roomies, in case you are reading this...I missed you guys!

The whole gang, except Lexie. Oh yeah, and Heidi was taking the picture.



Um...you already know who we are.



Bailee and her new BFF. Heidi is a first grade teacher and Bailee thought she was the coolest person ever. Heidi was very patient with Bailee and her constant hugs.
Amy and her friend.
Annie!!!


Shannon and her cute fam.


Ryan and his date. Such a cute couple!



Chelsie holding Garrett, Shannon's baby.


Just hanging out.


Heidi playing with my kids.

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun to see everyone again! Fun posts! I read several. You have a cute family. If you want to check mine and Heidi's out our blog is www.dynamicdraperduo.blogspot.com I'll add you to my friends list! You sure are great! Annie.

    ReplyDelete