Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Friday, February 24, 2012

Snugglebugs

Blogging is difficult for me lately. My wind down time with Damon (& the tv) is when I tend to blog...and because I am head over heals for my snuggly wuggly baby I just can't seem to put him to bed. He falls asleep on Damon's chest or snuggles up with me. Mmmmm. Who could put this baby down to pick up a computer? Not I.



My next snugglebug. Trey wanted to hold Nash the other day while he played with his cars. Next thing you know Trey is teaching Nash carplaying 101. Apparantly there is a right and wrong way to play. Trey was so good with him. Nash just laid on his lap loving every minute. Melt me, why don't you?






Last but not least, my Bailee Boo. My kids always beg me to be able to use my jetted tub. I let them after they get a trim if they're good, that way they're not using it constantly. Their fave is of course the bubbles. Bailee got a little carried away with the suds but had a blast. Love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment