Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Kids Photo Shoot

I did a photo shoot of the kids not long after Nash's individual pics. Things weren't as smooth sailing this time around, but Mari helped me edit some for my wall so it all ended up ok. The kids are in this strange smile phase for pictures. I'm sure every parent knows what I'm talking about. They try so hard for the perfect smile that it ends up being the worst of smiles. Yeah, both of the older kids. Then Nash was crying most of the time. Then there's the closing eyes. Also, Bailee wanted to wear mascara. I let her since she wore it for her dance pics and they ended up great. I fixed a clump and her eyes watered the rest of the time. But, like I said, thanks to Mari's editing skills, my faves look perfect in my entryway.

Here's some of my faves before editing. Beautiful kids, right?





















No comments:

Post a Comment