Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Friday, February 18, 2011

Christmas Card Picture Session

I got a new super nice camera just in time to take pictures for our Christmas card. Mari, my talented photographer sister, helped me figure out my camera and we drove the kids around Provo to find some good picture-taking spots. Sure, there was frustration like there always is while taking pictures, but over all it was really fun. After all, who wouldn't love snapping shots of the two most beautiful kids in the world?
Seriously.
And serious problem. Narrowing the pictures down to blog.
More serious problem. Narrowing the pictures down to two for our Christmas card.
Seriously once again.
Could...they...melt...my...heart...any...more?!










I was pleased with the pictures I had taken so far but it still wasn't exactly what I was picturing. We drove around a little more and then I spotted it. A box car covered in graffiti in the middle of a field with a random staircase next to it. What? Did the photography gods see what I was envisioning and place them there just for me? Could a girl be so lucky? Especially a girl with a camera in her hand and her two kids dressed to the max with cuteness. There was just enough daylight to capture some pictures and the kids LOVED the train. They keep begging me to go back.











Photo session is over. Kids running back to the car. Can't help but capture their superhuman cuteness while I tag along behind.

1 comment: