Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Easter

Damon and I were gone on vacation for Easter so we celebrated Easter Sunday as a family after we got back. The Easter Bunny left out new Sunday outfits for the kids while we were away. Here they are showing them off to us before church.

I'm so grateful to our Savior for the atonement. I love Easter and the overwhelming Spirit I feel as I think of the sacrifice He made. Unbelievably, we are able to put our burdens at His feet because of His suffering. I hope I can prove to Him my gratitude!






Before we left, the Easter Bunny made a stop at Damon's parents house.



Damon and Bailee getting competitive during the egg throwing contest.




1 comment:

  1. I need to show you the pics from Easter at our house. Trey was so cute.

    ReplyDelete