Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fun in the SNOW with Daddy!

Saturday afternoon Damon took the kids outside to play in the snow. Trey ran off to play with his friends and Bailee stuck around with her daddy. They ate snow, had a snowball fight, and wrestled. I love seeing Damon play with the kids. I know moments like these will be all-too-soon long gone. Times when the kids are young enough to want to hang with mom and dad and old enough to be able to keep up. Just a snapshot in our lives, really. I don't want this time to go away.



I love this pic. Bailee making a perfect shot right at Damon's face.



After it got too dark, the (3) kids came in and had hot chocolate and warmed up by the fire. I must say, it was nice enjoying the snow through the window and taking pics. I'm grateful that Heavenly Father gives me so many reminders how greatly I've been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment