Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Sunday, October 4, 2009

This Week

While Damon and his friends were at the Priesthood Session Saturday evening, my friends and I took our kids to the Pumpkin Patch. The weather wasn't too chilly and it was a great way to start off the Halloween season. We try to do alot of fun activities and baking throughout October to celebrate the gruesome holiday. Love it!






I went with Bailee and the 2nd grade classes on a field trip to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. Why have I never taken my kids there before? What a blast! Bailee's teacher let me take Trey and oh how cute! He wanted nothing to do with me. He totally participated and stayed by Bailee's side the whole time. I was so impressed with Bailee. She wasn't annoyed or embarrased at all by him tagging along with her and her friends. Now that school has started my kids are best buds again. I love watching them together. I am so blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment