Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Sunday, October 25, 2009

John!

A couple weeks ago my brother, John, returned from his mission. He served in Houston, TX doing ASL. I still can hardly believe he's home! Last week we spent a day together catching up, making a Halloween treat with the kids, playing air hockey, and yeah...basically boring him to death. But I don't care cause I've missed him so much and I'm so excited to spend time with him again! I'm proud of him and the selfless choice he made in serving the Lord. Welcome home, bro!

John coming down the escalator. It's a dark pic, but yeah, he's there.

Finally, the wait is over!


Trey and Drew thought the airport was a giant playground and ran around screaming the whole time. For 1/2 a second they stood still just in time for me to snap this cute pic.

John being such a good sport. I gave him the job of putting the pupils on the doughnut eyeballs.


John, friends, and family hanging out after the homecoming.

Love you, John!

No comments:

Post a Comment