Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Monday, December 1, 2008

Family in Vegas (well...some of them)

We stayed at my cousins condo while in Vegas. On Thanksgiving day, the day when ALL the family was together, I left my camera at the condo. I got pics of those that were left at Terry and MaryAnn's house before we drove home, but I'm totally bummed I don't have pics of everyone.
Bailee and her cute cousin, Cole, have become really good friends. She was so sad when we had to say goodbye on Sunday. The pic of them is when we were at the Jonas Brothers concert. Cole hung out with us the whole trip. Once when we were getting out of the elevator, he stood behind me and said, "ladies first!" I resonded,"thanks Cole. You're such a gentleman." He said,"yeah, but Damon didn't mind that rule." I guess he put Damon in his place. It doesn't hurt to take advice from a 7 yr old.!

No comments:

Post a Comment