Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Recent Events

I finally put more pics on our blog today. Using the computer requires a little too much brain power for me. Hopefully I'll start updating the posts once a week. We'll see how well I stick to it.

This past month has gone by so quickly! Here's some things that have happened in the fam recently:
*Damon turned 31.
*Trey fell off the 4-wheeler and chipped his tooth.
*I spent 3 days reorganizing our garage.
*I turned 28. Gah!!!
*We did alot of fun Halloween activities. (Pumpkin patch, painting pumpkins, Halloween treats, activites at the Legacy Center, party at Bailee's school, Halloween movie and treats with the neighbor kids, Halloween party with friends, trick-or-treating etc.)
*Family pictures 3 times!
*We went to the Jazz game and sat on the 5th row from the floor. We could actually hear the players talking. Oh yeah, and we saw ourselves on Sportsbeat. Exciting, right?
*I finally joined facebook.
*Bailee lost another tooth. (Lost tooth #6.)
*I wrecked the car :(
*I got a new car :)

Ok, so maybe that's not totally exciting, but we've had fun. I love this time of year when it smells so good outside and Thanksgiving is getting closer. Hooray for turkey and pie! I love going running early in the morning when the rest of the world is just waking up. I want to just go on forever. It's so beautiful and peaceful outside! I dread the snow when I have to run on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment