Learn To Laugh

Damon Ora Bailee Trey

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crazy Carrots!!!

Ok, so you know those people who compete over their home-grown veggies? Biggest pumpkins, earliest tomatoes, etc. In........your...........face...........all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! The top of this carrot from my garden was bigger than Trey's head! You can't really tell from the picture, but the one Bailee is holding had 2 carrots growing out of one. I still have 1/2 a row left in my garden. Should I be scared what I find?

3 comments:

  1. Ora, I was in shock when I saw your carrots. My husband was pretty impressed. Did you set out to grow monster carrots on purpose or was it a miracle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, that is a carrot! Also I love the close up of Trey in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Cute blog...I followed the link from Mari's. Your kids are absolutely adorable. I can't believe how much they've grown since I've seen them.

    ReplyDelete